mom on a mission

this is my blog, my opnions, my play pen. dont like what you read, move on!



Wednesday, November 16, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I feel like everything i say or do latley,someone THINKS its about them or someone they know!!

DAMN!!! i freeakin wish i had the time to read peoples statuses and think,,,are they talking about me???

I post im proud of my kid...someone thinks im talking down on theirs!!! i post about something that happned in my class with kids playing "gettin married" and me humming the wedding song and i get shit for that!!
'

FUK IT ALLL!!!!  @#$#%#&^$&$&U*I*^^%Y$%W#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment