mom on a mission

this is my blog, my opnions, my play pen. dont like what you read, move on!



Friday, September 9, 2011

biofather

ive written alot about my sons bmother, but not much about the bfather. Well if you read the herald news you would have read about him numerous times. Arrested for assault, drug chargs, home invasions, to name a few. Well every once in a while even though his rights were TERMINATED i repeat TERMINATED by the court he rears his ugly head into our lives.  Today, my sons bmom told me he sent her a package with a book and cd for my son. Now remember, i have a FULLY open adoption with my sons bmom because i love and trust her, my sons bfather,,,NEVER!!! IT threw me for a loop,  then after i heard he sent her that i looked him up on FB...OMG he has pics of my son  on his page!!! Im sick, im mad, im scared im,,,,emotions i cant even put into words....for 5 years he has had nothing to do with MY son and on FB claims him as his own!!! people who know me better hold me back! The Only people who can CLAM him as their son is DAN, ME and his Bmother because shes  never abandoned him!
I have no problem telling my son he has 2 mothers, ,,, one who loved him enough to give him up....and  one who loves him enough that she Never will! But to even entertain the fact of 2 fathers ??? NEVER...I REPEAT>>>>>>>>NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment