mom on a mission

this is my blog, my opnions, my play pen. dont like what you read, move on!



Sunday, October 21, 2018

Well adjusted

 12 years ago we entered into an open adoption with our oldest son‘s birth mother things have not always been easy ,we’ve had ups and we’ve had downs ,but through it all we made a commitment to allow her to be part of our sons life .  We found out not too long ago thatwhen  he was alone with her she was manipulating feeding him wrong information and miss leading him .one of the things she had said to him was when he gets  A bit older he could choose to go live with her because she is his real mom . he was very upset by that statement and told us .there of been times in the past where we’ve had to limit contact because of the people she chooses to associate with ,people who have been arrested for assault and battery breaking in entering and drug distribution . with that being said we cut down contact but things of changed .sadly contact will now be limited it’s sad really when you put enough effort to keep a relationship going and you find out that in fact it was not helpful to your child but harmful I received a text message that stated my son told her he was upset with her because she was raising his two brothers  and she thought that would bother me but it actually didnt because he is mad he is extremely mad at her that she was unwilling to  put in the effort  for him but didfor those two .and not my son he said to me with tears in his eyes mom” thats pathetic and mom I love you “to the moon and back and boy did that melt my heart knowing that he is well-adjusted . it’s all I can do for him is love him stay on his side and help him become the man he wants to be

No comments:

Post a Comment