mom on a mission

this is my blog, my opnions, my play pen. dont like what you read, move on!



Monday, April 23, 2012

COP OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading adoption information for years now, and the common denominator is that a birth parent says they place because its best for the baby! Im going to make this very easy for you to follow.   Here are a few of the reasons birth parents use for the reliquinshment of their child.

1.  I have  no money
2. I have no support
3. I have no stable place  to live
4. I have no baby daddy support
5. I have no way to finish school/graduate
6. I don't know how I will do it!

Ok , i have given you 6 GENERIC reasons birth parents give when they relinquish their child.
What do you see as the common demoninator>>> I I I I I
Not BABY, or my child, but I I I I I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one can make me believe those reasons are legit!
Its a cop out!

There is  only ONE reason that can legit make adoption OK,  if  AFTER trying to parent, the birth parent realizes they are  unable to do it!!!
No child should be relinquished at birth! ITs  a total cop out if you do!!!!!!! UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment