mom on a mission

this is my blog, my opnions, my play pen. dont like what you read, move on!



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

times they are a changing

well ill blame it on PMS! today on my way home from school, i cried to myself! After tomorrow, i no longer have an infant, a toddler, a preschooler, i have a 5year old!!! It hit me, even though i havent had a baby around in a while, my life is going in a new direction.  The days of onsies, foot pjs, sippy cups, are just a memory.  All my children are growing and becomming their own persons. Kristopher was my last little one, and hes not so little anymore. Dont get me wrong i love my new found freedom because if i calculated correctly i was pregnant for over 50 months of my life!!!!!! THis is just a new chapter in my life that ill have to get used to. so ill wait for the days of grandchildren, when ill get to smell the smell of a baby, the cute scurry on the floor of feet pjs and the stains from the sippy cup on my rug !

No comments:

Post a Comment